Position: Sales Engineer – Malaysia (Based in Kuala Lumpur)
Position : Product Manager Super Abrasives (Based in Jakarta)
Position: After Auto Market Sales Manager – Indonesia (Based in Jakarta)
Position: Sales Engineer – Malaysia (Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) - 1 Position
- Understand the market for all Standard of Abrasives (Bonded Abrasives, Coated Abrasives, Thin Wheels and Construction Products) to ensure the right product presented
- Visit customers (end-users and distributors) to develop relationships and expand products sales
- In charge of developing the business and increasing sales for the Central Territory and North of Malaysia.
- Build the customer base by identifying new potential end-user customers, make contact with decision makers to introduce the client’s products, and to create demand for our client’s products and services.
- Close communication with Regional Product Managers and Customer Service team on day-to-day operation following customers enquiry, complaint and delivery.
- Keep abreast competitor activity and provide proposal and strategy for Country Sales Manager’s /Product
- Manage business through the network of distributors to supply the products and ensure fantastic service to the end-user customers, identify gaps and expand network as per business demands
- Provide regular sales forecasts and management information to the business and to achieve sales targets
- Provide quotation to the customers and conducts negotiations
- Follow up for payment & accounts receivables on timely basis
- Qualification in technical field or marketing, engineering degree preferred
- Five years’ experience selling tools to industry – preferably abrasive products and relevant industrial consumer products (chemical, industrial, mechanic, electric & electronics)
- Familiarity in managing both Industrial end-users and agent/distributors
- Great communicator as well negotiator and capable of developing sales via cold-calling or face-to-face with the prospective clients.
- Dynamic, energetic, team player, and result-oriented with positive mind-set.
- Works independently with minimum supervision and possess strong entrepreneurship mind-set
- Able to work under time pressure in meeting report deadlines.
- To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, training and etc.)
- Good understanding with market which complement to the industry
- Experience of handling business with end-user manufacturers are vital, as well with the third-party dealers
- Show a proven track record on sales action plan and order forecasting
- Excellent language skills in English, capability of another language would be advantageous
- A valid driving license and roadworthy vehicle
Position: Product Manager Super Abrasives (Indonesia)
Direct report: Product Manager SEAsia & Dev Asia
Purpose of the job:
Define and support the implementation of SA products strategy in Indonesia market
Manage SA products portfolio to meet Indonesia market needs
Provide technical support to the field sales organization to meet customer’s requirements
Monitor and evaluate market trends and activities in order to identify new business opportunities
Acquire, analyze, evaluate and disseminate technical and market information and competitor analysis. Understand market size, price level to help define the pricing policy.
Identify new customers and markets. Recommend strategies to assist sales team to make inroad into these customers’ accounts.
Provide technical support to the sales team and customers including to conduct testing at customer.
Develop, testing, introduce and launch improvement or new products to the market. Liaise with R&D, manufacturing, sales team, etc.
Determine the needs of local sales force and end-end users for products training. Design and implementation of training or seminar.
Identify needs to raise the performance level of existing products and recommend introduction of new specification.
Develop products catalogues based on market needs. Define products and catalogues for participating in exhibition
Report sales and activity in monthly report
Work in close collaboration with the global SA organizations as well as with local sales team and Product Manager SEAsia in order to identify new business opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred Mechanical Engineering)
5-8 years working experience in industrial market. Experience in abrasives business will be a plus
Strong analytical skill and capabilities in analyzing products, companies and market dynamics
Ability to manage multiple projects, and to work under pressure
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
Strong leadership and communication skills
Able to travel within Indonesia and overseas
Good command of spoken and written English is a must
Position: After Auto Market Sales Manager – Indonesia (Based in Jakarta) 1 Positions
To grow after auto market business and maintain sustainable business relationship with existing account and develop marketing strategy to this segment and achieve good sales performance.
Job Description and Responsibilities :
- Diploma Degree / Bachelor degree in any field from reputable university
- Minimum experience 3 years in after auto market, best in abrasives products
- Having knowledge of after auto market and familiar with aplication in AAM
- Good leadership quality skills and able to manage teams
- Managerial experience is a must
- Sales driven, result focused, success oriented personality
Position: Process Engineer – Indonesia (Based in Bekasi) 1 Positions
Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configurating manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process, etc.
Job Description and Responsibilities :
- Develop processes for existing products / item and transfer the same to production, and process capability improvements
- Ensure production processes are stable and reliable, organize potential process improvement projects
- Establish and maintain SOPs
- Provide technical support and assistance to production team in solving their short term & long term technical probelems
- Improve efficiencies by actively doing method study and optimization of processes
- Technical solution for resolving product quality & performance related customer complaints
- Work on suitable alternate RMs & processing methods to reduce cost / wastage & improve quality – value engineering
- Diploma Degree / Bachelor degree in mechanical engineer from reputable university
- Minimum experience 3 years in the same position
- Good communication in english both oral and written
- SAP and computer literate
- Technical drawing and manufacturing process
- Understanding and familiar with machining process such as turning, milling, EDM, grinding
- Good technical analysis such as Six Sigma, PDCA, etc
- Implementation knowledge on WCM component i.e 5S, Kaizen,TPM,Lean