Position : Product Manager Coated Abrasives South-East Asia
Country : Thailand
Seniority : 5 years
- What is your current position? Product Manager (Coated Abrasives - SEA)
I am responsible for all coated abrasives business matters in the region, including supporting commercial team for new business (opportunity) development, assist source plant to follow up product’s development, service and customer satisfaction issues.
- What do you appreciate the most in your job?
Endless new experiences & business challenges that would keep enhance my skills development, managerial & strategic thinking improvement, incl. product & application knowledge from various interest industrial users across the region.
- What are you really proud of in your job?
Be a part of the company which is ranked in one of the world 200 largest companies and established more than 350 years ago.
- Do you need to work with people from other countries? if yes, do you appreciate it and why?
Yes, I do. Diversity is charming and interesting, it enhances my vision, inter-personal skills, effective communication including business network.
- What would you like to do for your next job position?
More in commercial & business development.
- Do you think that SGA could help you and give you the opportunity?
SGA is the place you will be given opportunity to unleash your potential & ability to strive for a continuous advanced career.
- What would you like to say to candidates who would like to join SGA?
SGA experiences are immense and will be invaluable to your professional career.
- Any other comments?
Come and join us .