Saint-Gobain AbrasivesAn industry benchmark for all cutting, grinding and finishing operations with uncompromising results.More information
Saint-Gobain AbrasivesA leader of reference in a diverse range of industry, commercial and residential markets with proven performance.More information
Saint-Gobain AbrasivesA passionate visionary for sustainable habitat across the world focused on a healthy global future for all.More information
Reshaping your world
Our vision is to be the global leader of reference in abrasives, at the leading edge of innovation with service and solutions excellence to deliver the most comprehensive abrasive solutions to our customers.
Our commitment to
employees and sustainability
Our 5-point plan of operational policies and practices underpins our core values to advancing sustainability within our businesses as well as our neighborhoods and communities to ensure a better well-being.
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee FormedSaint-Gobain Abrasives North America has formed a Diversity and Inclusion Steering Committee to support the business’ commitment to broadening awareness of diversity and inclusion through local site activities.08/03/2016 News
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives – Detroit Speed PartnershipA new partnership has been created between Saint-Gobain Abrasives and Detroit Speed, a manufacturer of high-quality automotive components and systems and a builder of vintage custom cars.04/02/2016 News
- Carol Stream superabrasives plant passes WCM auditCarol Stream, Ill, US superabrasives manufacturing facility passes WCM audit in their journey to attain World Class Management “Bronze” certification—which the facility hopes to have later this year.03/02/2016 News
- Revolutionizing Diamond Tool ManufacturingNorton Infiltrated High Density Technology (i-HDTM) has led to further improvements in blade performance, safer products, lower energy manufacturing needs and a wider availability of segment design.12/01/2016 Press Releases
- iHD TechnologyThe Norton iHD technology combined with its laser welded patented process is the biggest breakthrough in Diamond Tools this century.07/01/2016 Video
- Montgomeryville aids emergency medical groupEmployees of the Saint-Gobain Abrasives plant in Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania, personally delivered their site’s annual “plant community gift” charitable donation to the Volunteer Medical Service Corps of Lansdale, Pennsylvania.08/12/2015 News
- Sparks in the grinding labThe Saint-Gobain Abrasives facility in Watervliet, New York, recently hosted 100 fifth graders from the nearby Watervliet Elementary School.20/11/2015 News